Saturday, July 02, 2005

Whoopidy-fucking-doo.

Just got a frustrated, disappointed call from Boyfriend.

He has to work tomorrow.

So no cuddling. No talking. No deluding ourselves that we’re gonna do one of the 856 things we want to do (movies, Bill Henson, etc) before just spending the day in bed. No sex.

I’m most sad about the latter, since we’ve had little snatches of the first two this week (cuddling during sleep, and talking in the half hour before sleep, and the half hour before leaving in the morning)

I fucking hate his job.

Now let’s go out and have a good night. Shyeah.

What the fuck am I going to do tomorrow, then? This sucks. I fucking hate this.

2 comments:

Spirit Fingers said...

I found a site depicting a unicorn orgy if that would be of interest to you.
http://www.worlddreambank.org/U/UNICORGY.HTM

Desci said...

Hee! Spirit Fingers, you're alright. xo