- I have a new phone! (My phone history thus far? Motorola cd928: 1998 – 2002, Motorola T181: 2002 – 2005. I always buy outright, and only upgrade if I MUST)
The new’un is a Motorola E378i. I’ve had it for eight days. So far, it’s pretty cool. Still working out the kinks, especially how to automatically enable the alarm to go off EVERY DAY at 10.48am (my ‘pill time’ alarm: a big part of why I hardly ever forget it).
- Did I tell you I saw an Angie Hart gig on Sunday night? She was love-er-lee as always. Also – her ‘Jessie’ tatt has been painted over with a kind of ship thing.
- Random Act of Cuntiness: I was bored @ my parents’ house last night (I usually sleep there once a week, to tie in with my driving lesson in the morning). So I put the family computer’s homepage (well, my brother’s the only other one who uses it) on to www.nambla.org - the North American Man/Boy Love Association. Muahahahah.
- Saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory again on Tuesday. Man, it’s cool. Better script, stronger characters, and a funny-creepy (not creepy-creepy) Willy Wonka. Sure, the Oompa Loompa songs are a bit better in the original; but otherwise, Burton’s one rules.
- On a similar note. Sound geeks who frequent Victoria Gardens cinema BEWARE cinema two. For the last couple of weeks the middle speaker’s been broken, and it’s coming out of the left channel. Which is fine unless a) you’re sitting on the right of the cinema, or b) your partner is a sound engineer and barks like a pony about it for most of the movie. Grrr.
- I stole this from Bruce, and thought it was cute. I’m being totally honest, as to dodge (completely valid) attacks of ‘you’re making a fake top 10 playlist to look cool, dickhole’ so here tis. But I’m, like, totally into cooler stuff (insert hipster pelvic-out pose and hair flick) So, here tis, not to show off my 1337 music taste (which looks pretty piss poor here, I’m afraid) but because you should try it as it’s amusing.
iPod 8 Ball Meme!
The idea is to ask the question, then skip to the next track on your shuffle all playlist…
What do you think of me, iPod?
Let Me Down – Area 7 (Yeah, fair call. I’d be fucking disappointed if I had area 7 on me, too…)
Will I have a happy life?
Are You Still Having Fun – Eagle-Eye Cherry (um, yes… but will I forever?)
What do my friends really think of me?
New Slang – the Shins (What, like, ‘That Desci is a cuntbutter fuckchair’… since that’s some… new slang. Or do they think my shins are grotesquely misshapen? IT’S A BIRTH DEFECT!)
Do people secretly lust after me?
Judith– A Perfect Circle (‘Hey, that Desci chick, is she hot’ ‘well, it’s not like she killed someone’)
How can I make myself happy?
Not Your Sport – 3 x 0 (Damn straight! I hate sport. Hooray, Maxi the Mini iPod!)
What should I do with my life?
Reno Dakota – The Magnetic Fields (But I don’t WANNA go to America!)
Why must life be so full of pain?
Walkie Talkie Man – the Some Dumb Frat Boy Band (This is just weird. Oh, and don’t you love how I didn’t know the band, so just made up the name?)
How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
The Outsider – A Perfect Circle (Suggestions for meaning? Anyone?)
Will I die happy?
Run Like Mad - Dawson’sCreekSeason1InternationalReleaseThemesong (So, ‘no, you’re gonna die fleeing from Godzilla, Gamera, or similar Gigantic Creature.)
Can you give me some advice?
Relapse – Little Birdy (That’s… not… overly healthy. Especially since I officially quit smoking earlier this year)
What do you think happiness is?
Goody Two Shoes – Unwritten Law (But being bad is so FUN!)
And now, the last question. Remembering I didn’t cheat. I swear, this made my day:
What’s my favorite fetish?
Anything, Anything – Dramarama.
1 hour ago