So, let's get this straight. At the moment I am:
- Finishing three major assignments, all to be submitted by the 20-somethingith of October
- Trying to find work, ANY work, in the editing and publishing industry
- Trying to put together a thesis idea / application for honours next year
- researching the honours programmes at both Melbourne and Freakin Deakin to see which one will be better for editing
- Working two jobs, one at the fucking call centre, and t'other at my retarded from home phone job. Both of which are busting my chops for more hours. A-hahaha.
- Doing driving lessons and trying to have a modicum of social life/time with Boyfriend so I don't go INSANE
- trying to work on some copywriting stuff I've been commissioned to do
Oh, and did I mention….
- organising a Spoken Word Night for end of semester, pretty much single-handedly, which includes making the zine programme for the night (thank god Sunshine's helping me), chasing up the eight other writers for their pieces and bios, writing my own little piece and bio, doing the running order, liaising with the venue, etc, etc.
Fuck's sake. So, um, posting may or may not be a little insane until the end of Fockedtober.
1 hour ago