Sunday, November 13, 2005

Take That, Bitches.

Everybody's been doing this quiz thingy. I was going to do it and not post the results, but they were pretty surprising, so I thought I had to:


This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
7.4
Mind:
7.4
Body:
5.9
Spirit:
7.5
Friends/Family:
6.5
Love:
7.7
Finance:
5.8
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


I’m the only one I know without red or orange (bad) bars. So yay, for me being lucky and living a nice life.

Looks like I have to fix my ‘body’ and my ‘finances’.

Ooh, let’s look at what I’m going to do on my holidays, eh? I’m sick. I have three fucking months and already I’m freaking out about next year and having no time this holidays.

So! If I don’t find a good editing job I’m going to do honours. Wanna hear my idea? (Dum-da-da-dum-dum-dum-DUUUUMMMM!)

I’m going to publish an online magazine. My exegetical statement will be a reflection on the process and a look at the future of online publishing. (So if the zine goes belly up I can say why and still get a good mark).

Which means the most important task of the holidays is going to be Learning how to create a web page. And being nice to all my friends in the hope that they’ll write articles for me.

Save money, exercise, eat healthy.

Fun things I want to learn: I wanna teach myself some songs on the piano (er, keyboard) just because.

Also, teach myself how to sew, because I bought a cute white top last week (I know! Non-black!)… without sleeves. So to keep it, I’m gonna sleeve the fucker.

Went to Target, (which is where I do pretty much all my clothes shopping. And managed to be a hizzot pseudo goth, so suck it up) and ALL their fat chick stuff was sleeveless. Like, ew. Fair enough a menopausal hot flushy woman going the singlet top, because she no longer cares WHAT people think, but really, who wants to see a size-18-plus woman flapping her meat cannons around? Ew. Damn skinny chicks designing fat chicks’ clothing.

So, yeah. Teach myself to sew, and maybe even make a dress for a friend’s January wedding. Heh, we’ll see how it goes. We’ll see how it all goes.

This is why I lovingly and politely-yet-vehemently declined Boyfriend’s offer of borrowing his seldom-used xbox, game cube and game boy advance.

However, I have borrowed Jaxx’s Alias season 1-3 DVDs. But they’re only for when I’m on the treadmill. Perhaps.

10 comments:

Adam 1.0 said...

My god woman. You're sick. Nobody is allowed to be that excited.

I thought the bars only went up to 5 :(

Hamish said...

You're winnning.

Hambo said...

No,Desci, get BF's Xbox, and I'll see you on Live.

The Curator said...

meat cannons

I can honestly say I've never heard that before. And I think I'm concerned.

teigan said...

I ain't doin that quiz. It looks sus to me.

Congratulations though.

TimT said...

There are two types of people in the world: those who learn how to play the Keyboard, and those who learn how to play the piano.

Never let them in the one room, let alone the one blog, with one another ...

ames said...

Dude, I am INVALUABLE to you right now. Journalism student willing to write, PLUS a piano teacher.

Desci said...

1.0 - I know! It's a little concerning...

Cheshire cat - Wooo... hoo? How very, thoroughly unexpected...

Hambo - I can't! I've got shit to do this holidays! You don't know how... freakishly addicted I get to games! I once lost a school holiday to - no jokes - yoshi's island!

The curator - don't tell me you don't think it's a perfect description!

Teigan - yeah, it looked sus to me, to. But quiz = fun.

Tim - yeah, I fooled around with the keyboard for the first time last night. It sounds... well, damn me for not having a steinway baby grande tucked somewhere!

Ames - you look sooooo hot today. xo

Hambo said...

I have a baby grande tucked away... if you get my drift. Boom tish!

Desci said...

Hamswah, I thought it was a 9-inch pianist that played a baby grande?