Sunday, April 16, 2006

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

MelbourneHumanFemale has officially reached 100,000 hits! How fucking cool is THAT?!

So, to celebrate, I'm going to have a special week where I'm chucking out stuff anyway you can score some cool thingies. I'm gonna call it D-Bay. But it's free. Kind of a thank you for hitting this shit.

Being the OCD-esque freak I am, I don't wanna start it on a public holiday week. So, it’ll start not tomorrow; next day.

Anyway, in summation, congratulations to me, I rock, but it is truly you who rock for reading my vapid, histrionic wah-wahing. xo

And still one-and-a-half things of Event Bigness to go! OMFG I spoil you perves.

ps - I think the the 100,000th was a visitor from TSSH.

6 comments:

hasarder said...

Oooh, congratulations!

Wonder if it was me?

bec said...

Ive gotten hit 100,000 times as well. But enough about my sex life. (ba dom tish)

seriously, congratulations. Glad to see someones getting what they deserve.

I shall continue to contribute to the hits.

Adam 1.0 said...

To make the transition to 200000 easier I choose to say the following terms

KATE RICHIE SEX VIDEO
PARIS HILTON TAKES IT IN THE ASS
DIRTY GOAT SLUTZ WHO WANT IT HARD

Thankyou

Anonymous said...

Congrats Missy! Just shows that some people out there do have brains and good taste (myself included, of course!) Keep up the titillating tidbits and I'll keep hitting the site daily. Lindsay x

Anonymous said...

Well done, Desci!
- eat my shorts

Desci said...

Hee! Cheers guys. xoxo