Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sigh.

You know what I hate? Googling a poet whose work one has seen and enjoyed. Trying to get a contact email address for said poet, in the hopes that one might email him asking for a contribution to your lit journal.

Then finding out he died in 1984.

…Arse.

Also, any aspiring writers, email me if you want details on how to get your fiction, creative non-fiction (especially), poetry, comics and art into the book I'm editing this year. It's ever so special.


Tomorrow! My favourite sex songs.



(ps-cough *Richard Brautigan* cough)

2 comments:

hasarder said...

Ha, I knew you must be talking about Brautigan!
I read 'Abortion: a historical romance' just for the name. But I really like 'the pill vs the springhill mining incident' too. Slowly chomping my way through the rest of his stuff...

TheRenYouKnow said...

I gotta work on some spesh art then, eh?