Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hair

So I thought my new hair was delightfully cruel-looking, being a straight bob (well, longer at the front and short at the back, but not my usual fringeless layered bob: this one goes in a diagonal, but straight line). But everyone keeps using the words ‘cute’ and ‘adorable’, so while not the worst thing in the world it’s kind of the opposite of the look I though I was rocking.

So in lieu of a photo, because I'm lazy, here's what Boyfriend said it looked like, and later dad:


alluring!

Then I saw this picture and thought it more resembled a black-with-subtle-blue-stripes version of this:


sexeh!

Then mum told me she liked it, but I looked like this:

gutting.

8 comments:

flashman said...

So now you have two straight Bobs?

RandomGit said...

Re: The Vicar of Dibley

Hahahahahaha, your Mum is a funny cunt eh?

So you don't have those little whorls above your ears anymore?

You should get Princess Leia buns, with a goth touch mind you. But only so we can point and laugh.

Damn I'm an asshole today...

Ramon Insertnamehere said...

Please RG.

Pointing and laughing is what separates us from the animals

Ren said...

Oi. Dawn French is smexy, and I won't let anyone else tell me any different.

I'm sure you look smashing.

Ramon Insertnamehere said...

Oh, very much Una rather than Dawn.

RandomGit said...

Of COURSE it's Una. Could we expect less?

Desci said...

Flashy: Best. Call. Ever.

RG: Fnar, fnar, fucken fnar.

Ren: Hee! She reminds me of a puffy Cheshire Cat, so I love her, but I'm not feeling her sexeh.

INH and RG (2): Bless you, good sirs. Though now thanks to darling mama there will forever be the distant call of 'Dibley! Diiiibleeey!' in the back of my mind...

The High Priestess said...

Katie's is too cutesy I find. Do you wear eyeliner like she has in that pick? Uma, hella yeah!