Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MomoMoMo

Zoiks, Momo's preggers!

While I'm utterly thrilled for her and T-Bone*, there's a funny twist for me. See, I've been reading her blog for nearly five years and I'm always wishing that I had her brill-sounding life (living in Japan and London! Working in publishing! Pretty clothes and whatnot! Etc! Oh the yearning) and her deft skill at the funny words. This is the first time I've thought, 'well... that's something I won't be pining for'. (Coz of the Baby Fear and hatred for children).

So mega-congratulations to her on the impending twins. I can honestly say she's one blogger whose kiddie stories I can't wait to read, talented biatch.



* Blogging's so silly; I love it. This is someone I've never met, yet when I found out just now I had a huge dumb grin on my face and squealed to Boyfriend about it, such was my glee.

3 comments:

Enny said...

I was at work when I read it so there was no one to tell!!

Ramon Insertnamehere said...

I can honestly say she's one blogger whose kiddie stories I can't wait to read

What am I then, chopped liver?

teigan said...

Blogging is funny. I like blogging. Go Momo etc.