Monday, March 24, 2008

Podcast Stuff

Oh, you guys. Srsly.

We spent the Easter break house sitting. And we did something... very special.

The podcast as gone through some changes, not least thanks to Boyfriend's new MacBook Pro.

Now, I don't like the Blackguyed Pees [sic]. As a matter of fact, I despise them. But they did something for us this week that makes me like them: They gave us exclusive rights to play their new single!

So listen on Tuesday for this very special WORLD PREMIERE.

If you've (justifiably) abandoned the podcast for being a bit shit, now is a good time to give it another go. We're back, baby. Search for 'Desci and Bob' in iTunes.

3 comments:

flashman said...

Your blog is the only hit on Google for "Blackguyed Pees". So I'm waiting with somewhat bated breath!

Desci said...

Well frankly, Flashy, I find that a little hard to believe.

They have chart hits like 'My Humps', 'Let's Get Retarded' and 'Fergielicious'.

You shall see. You shall ALL see.

RandomGit said...

I'm only up to episode 356 anyway.

Hence why I don't even bother commenting anymore.