Monday, August 25, 2008

EPIC FAIL FOR OZ

Much to talk about on MWF and other things, but for now, here's one I prepared earlier. Also, I'll be replying to comments soon; sorry for the slackness with that of late.

A few days ago, Equinoxxx left the following comment on this post:

I found this blog post by searching for The Pressers in Google. I was wondering what became of those awful prune juice adverts. They were on the radio all the time over here in the UK!http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif

So as if it wasn't bad enough that those fucking ads were here, the UK had to deal with them too?

Australia fails at Ambassadors.

2 comments:

dave said...

Maybe I should break this to gently but dude's also got a band. More, here's a picture of his head..

Desci said...

I thought I mentioned it in the post? But nice link action regardless.