- The food is so good I can't even tell you. Flavours I've never ever had, so many veggies, good, good, good.
- There are eateries EVERYWHERE, it's really weird. In a row of ten shops, you'll have one tobacconist, one clothing shop, one random and seven restaurants.
- Favourite breakfast: thin, crepe-like pancake with egg, spring onion, parsley, and some sort of chilli/tomato sauce. My god they're good. We get them from the supermarket, in which they have little food kiosks.
- Green Tea Pocky. Naridu, I'm looking at you. OMFG.
- Caramel Pocky: pretty good. Blueberry Pocky: not great.
- Speaking of which, since the world revolves around me, I just happened to go to the supermarket on Pocky day. There were two promo girls and I won an inflatable Pocky. Yes. It's… weird, but cool.
- Because I'm fascinated with trashy same, same, but different things, I tried Maccas, KFC and Pizza Hut. Same, same, but different. Pizza hut is expesive, has fancy things on the menu but the pizza tastes the oily, trashy same. Maccas had ads with an Asian Ronald McDonald, which was weirder than expected. And their spicy burger was actually spicy. Oh, and they had peach pies. KFC had egg custard tarts. And I have a suspicion they've made the Colonel look more asiany on the packaging.
3 hours ago